The VR300 – Fuel at 300 GPM
The VR300 system is also nonpressurized and has a flow capacity of up to 300 gallons per minute. Non-pressurized systems allow operators to use Wiggins high flow fueling systems on vehicles with lightweight or composite fuel tanks.
Easy to Install
- Can be mounted directly on fuel tank, or in remote location
- Several manufacturers have equipped their vehicles to accept the VR300 mounting
- Designed for vehicles with large fuel tanks
- Fuel at rates up to 300 GPM
- Spend less time fueling and more time working
- Interlock feature prevents spills from disconnecting nozzle during fueling
- Positive shut off – cannot be overfilled, shut – off cannot be overridden
- Unique cam-lock nozzle attachment assures a leak – proof seal between nozzle and receiver.
- Uses same jet sensor technology as JNX
- Nozzle includes full tank indicator display
- Proven reliability – hundreds of units in use worldwide